AIM
armads20

PPK Project [intro] PPK Project [intro]

It' sounds like it could turn out pretty good if you worked at it.

I found this on my computer.. I found this on my computer..

Sounds like you accidently recorded yourself

While masturbating.

Bathroom Break Bathroom Break

I liked the odd sounds

I like the odd sounds in it, but not really my style.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Oh yeah, me neither, if you rwad my comments, I say I recorded my brother going to the bathroom. I almost DIED laughin when I mixed it up so I posted it. =)

(::The Church::) (::The Church::)

Crispy

I like how all your music sounds so crisp. Though I'm not so much a fan of the dissonant beginning sound it eventually gets a bit drowned out with some much better sounds. I'm starting to like a lot of your stuff.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Really? Hey thanks! I don't know why I love doing this, but it is so cool to hear what other people have to say about your song, you know what I mean? =P

(::Goodbye::) (::Goodbye::)

Very good.

It's very good, I like the simplicity. The fact that there are no drums is nice, kinda airy music. The only thing I would do is trying to make it sound like more instruments, someone make it seem like an orchestra, but that's just my personal flavor. Some people will like things like this.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Yeah, I just made it for the death of my freind from diabeties, he liked this sort of stuff. =(

(::Let me Explain...::) (::Let me Explain...::)

Very cool

oooh I really like this one. Love the high pitched sounds panned left. Really nice drumming too. I think the only thing missing is some vocals (though those aren't always necessary).

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Well one thing about that... IF I SANG, IT WOULD SOUND LIKE A PREGNANT COW DIENG NEXT TO A RETARDED CHICKEN. Really... Well thanks for your review! ^__^

Celestial Abyss(working title) Celestial Abyss(working title)

Good song, lacking a little.

The instruments sound great, good recording. But this style of music just begs for vocals. I can't wait to see future titles featuring vocals.

Tetris Is A Science Tetris Is A Science

Bumpin

I love tetris remakes/remixes. Though I accidently voted 5 instead of 4 >_>

But yeah this is pretty cool.

joe-bill-black responds:

Thanks! I always wanted to make a tetris remix since I loved the other ones on here so much and I finally got to making it yesterday... but hum yeah... thanks.

Warcarrier [DS] Warcarrier [DS]

Very good.

I liked that a lot, what program do you use to make your music?

DJ-STump responds:

FL Studio i used to use Music Maker 2006 but that program sucks but yea
thax for the review tho, liked it alot xD